NOW. I've written a small piece that will form into something larger.
It's just a small little fraction of what is to come. As some of you may notice, some things of the...heh...character may be a bit different. There's a reason for that.
Wait. Why is this in bold? Because I pressed that little button. Really people, you need to think your questions through!
I should be working on homework. And Power of the Pen. But...meh, that can wait.
Oh! For anyone that doesn't know what a capuchin monkey is-
![]() |
| Front view! |
![]() |
| Little acrobats, they are! |
![]() |
| I melted when I saw this picture. FRIGGEN' MELTED FROM THE CUTENESS! |
Can we hear an AWWWWWWWW?
Monkeys are my new favorite animal. I have a thing for exotic things~
![]() |
| *Cue elephant noise* |
BEGIN STORY-
At exactly 5:02 PM in the afternoon, and train pulled up to the station in London, England.
A girl was roughly awaken from her sleep, having been thrown by the momentum. She sat up, grumbling, pulling her long and perculiar flaming red hair back, and straightened her jacket, moving to grab her two duffle bags from the overhead compartment. The hallway outside her cabin was busy with people hurrying to get to their destinations, and having a strange ammmount of tourists.
"Excuse et moi." the girl said to no one in particular as she pushed her way through, using one bag to clear the way.
Ah, London. She had been traveling awhile. It was the first time in a few months she had been back to Europe, given how traveling ran in the family, and that she had done it when she was younger. It was a good break from the everyday work that was her life. Everyone needed a break from fighting monsters, after all. Not that she did that all day. But it certainly seemed like it.
However, she had come up slightly short in her finds. She hadn't found exactly what she was looking for.
The station was bursting with energy. It was close to the holidays, after all.
The girl moved forward slowly to the exit, looking like she didn't have a care in the world, but at the same time, looking business-like and alert of her surroundings.
So, naturally she was aware that she had been followed the moment she was off the train.
There were only three of them. As far as she knew. There could be some waiting outside, or one could be a coincidence.
She walked out into the raining London weather, moving to the nearest trademark telephone box on the corner. A man taking a picture muttered something angrily as she pushed past him to get it.
"Sorry." muttering the word in return, the girl pulled a paper out of her pocket. A number was scrawled on it, followed by a name and a short paragraph of information.
There was a animalistic squeak from one of the duffle bags that she had stuffed on the floor of the booth. A small furred head was poked out, a Capuchin monkey turning to look at her. He jumped up, climbing swiftly up her arm, grabbing the paper out of her hand and stuffing another one into it. The girl blinked at it, then her mouth formed a small 'o'.
"Ah, thanks." She nodded to the monkey, who jumped onto her shoulder, curling his tail around her neck like a fluffy boa.
Said girl dialed the number, looking at the men in black waiting at the corner of her vision, un-moving. How nice. A voice with a english accent responded on the other side.
"Hello?"
The girl's face cracked into a smile. "Hi! Jodi Harte, isn't it? My name's March Pathway. Mar for short. Perhaps you've heard of me?"
Little that March know, Jodi's jaw dropped on the other end of the line. "I've heard of you!"
March grinned. "Oh really?"
"You're that lunatic who blew up the Sanctuary!"
The monkey laughed a maniacal laugh that only a monkey could do.
Something heavy slammed into the wall of the phone box. It moved so fast March couldn't see it, only feeling the jolt it caused. The monkey on her shoulder sat up, hissing and showing his fangs at whatever it was.
"That's another one. Davina Marr. Spelled with two r's. I'm only one." March said quickly.
Whatever it was slammed into the phone box. Pedestrians were starting to notice.
"What's that?" Jodi asked upon hearing the slam.
"Look, I need your help." March said, picking up one of the duffle bags. The monkey jumped down, into the other one. A another head emerged when it poked it's own head back out, a second monkey with it. "I'm at King's Cross Station. You'd be mad to come but maybe you've heard that my family doesn't have the best luck with vampires. I'm sure by the time you get here, they'll have made a large scene. They're starting too as we speak. Can't possibly miss it."
"Wait-" Jodi began, prone to questioning. March cut her off.
"Hurry."
She hung up.
BWAHAHA! I need to run now (Get it?).
But no, seriously. We have places to be n' stuff.
Comment! Comment or I don't get motivation! Comment and you'll never know if March was eaten by the Vampires! Comment and you'll never know if Thalia will d-
....I'VE REVEALED TOO MUCH!
Comment and you'll never know if that's true or not!
GOTTA GO! BAI!
EDIT: GRRRR. I feel like this part wasn't written as well as it should have been. Maybe someday I'll get back to it and fix it. Ah, well. So is life.
EDIT 2: Oh god. I published the first edit, and EVERYTHING was in bold. Huh? Well, it's fixed now. I think. Pardon if it's in bold.
EDIT: GRRRR. I feel like this part wasn't written as well as it should have been. Maybe someday I'll get back to it and fix it. Ah, well. So is life.
EDIT 2: Oh god. I published the first edit, and EVERYTHING was in bold. Huh? Well, it's fixed now. I think. Pardon if it's in bold.




COMMENT! So there.
ReplyDeleteBaawwww... I want my own monkey tooooo~ *steals Mar's second monkey friend and begins stroking it*
I LOVE IT!!! SO FUNNY~
ReplyDelete"Comment and you'll never know if Thalia will d-"
Dance? I like dancing! :D
Coolios- lotsa suspence. Capuchins ish cute.
ReplyDelete