Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm Bored

"For MUNCHERS!" Thalia Marlo shouted, hitting the ping pong with all her might. It hit the paddle with a crack, and zipped across the table to her opponent, Mirtil Lucifer.

The smaller girl hit the ball back with the same force, however screaming something different. "For BLUEBERRY!"

"You know my cat's so much better!" Thalia yelled across the ping pong table.

"Not as much as my spider!" Mir retorted.

On the tan leather couch vertically across the room, Arthur Diamond and Lydia DeAname watched with ammused expressions.

Lydia leaned over to Arthur. "I bet you ten bucks that Mir's gonna win." she said.

Arthur laughed. "If anyone's gonna win, it's Thalia. You're on."

With a splintering of wood, Mir's paddle broke in two as she hit the ball back to Thalia. The pyromaniac screeched as the ball came for her. In a panic, she head butted it over to Mir, in turn falling back and collapsing on the floor.

When the ball came for Mir, she screamed, but in her screaming, forgot to close her mouth, and the ball flew into it.

She swallowed it.

Lydia and Arthur both blinked, looking at each other, surprised.

Lydia threw her hands up in the air. "Every time..." she muttered as she walked away.

2 comments:

  1. LOL

    OH GOD, LAUGHING SO HARD

    BRILLIANT, MAR. BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... Ping pong ball... Never tried that, I'm gonna have to after I'm done eating this pile of detached limbs, they taste best with salt! :D

    ReplyDelete